Friday, April 26, 2013

NFL Draft Class Photo Shoot

I'd like to bring up a few topics that relate to the relics/autographs from this years NFL Draft class

During the course of the 2013 NFL season, MANY jersey cards will be pulled of members of this draft class. I am aware that placing a game-used jersey/relic is very difficult because this is their rookie year.
From what I understand, 95%or more of these jerseys/patches/footballs/etc. are from the NFL Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot.  The letter patches on the jerseys they wear spell "ROOKIE" instead of the players last name.
Anyhow, I think it would be extra extra fun to hang out and watch the entire photo shoot.  Especially knowing that the jersey/patch card you pulled is from an event you attended.  I wish the NFL had some kind of contest where 20 to 30 fans could be at the Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot and watch all the new rookies from the 2013 NFL Draft.
I think it would be awesome to hangout there.
What are your thoughts about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment